A huge thank you to the highly talented photographer, writer and artist Anton K Kressnig. He has taken many of the beautiful photos of the animal residents featured here and on our Facebook page. You can see more of his work via his website.
- Nigel's Animal Rescue - 0427 533 083. 24hr service for animals that are trapped and need removing, rescuing or rehoming.
- Help4Wildlife - 0417 380 687. 24hr service for injured wildlife.
- BADGAR Wildlife Rescue 1300 223 427. Owned and operated by the Board of Greendale Wildlife Shelter.
- WHOMP - 0417 380 687 (same number as Help4Wildlife). WHOMP handle wildlife found in and around the Mornington Peninsula.
Diet and Supplements
- Vets All Natural products - we feed an all natural diet at the sanctuary, and we use a lot of these products. Please note: the entire range of Vets All Natural products can be purchased through the Gunyah online shop, and if purchased through our store, the profits are passed on to the animals in care.
- Greenpet products - we use a lot of these products at the sanctuary. Please note: some of the Greenpet product line can be purchased through the Gunyah online shop, and if purchased through our store, the profits are passed on to the animals in care.
- Volcanic rock - this product is jam packed full of nutrients and we use it for our equine residents. Comes in liquid form to add to feed, as well as a poultice form for cuts and injuries.
Please note that we have just added this page and will be adding more links when we get time!